Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome! **PRICING**

     Hello Everyone and Welcome to Little Peeps Bows!! My idea is to provide "bow lovers" with cheap bows that are just like those you can buy in the stores. I can make any colors, patterns and styles needed. I can make team bows for different sports. I can add embellishments from rhinestones to buttons. You name it!! You can mix and match them and even add them to headbands and beanies for babies. I am really excited to create these adorable bows and provide the everyday fashionista mommies with great ways to save!!

Please enjoy browsing the posted pictures, but believe me they don't stop there!!

My prices are as follows:
Mini bows: $1
Small bows: $2
Medium bows: $3
Large bows: $4
Flowers: $4 or $5 (Depending on the size and embellishment added)
Bow holders: $4

PRETTY IN PINK AND OH SO SWEET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment